compensation: Full Compensation Package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Rugby Architectural Building Products is growing. We are seeking a Countertop Fabricator with a valid commercial driver’s license. The Countertop Fabricator is responsible for fabrication of laminate counter tops. In addition, general warehouse duties of receiving, unloading and storing material delivered to the branch is also a function of the position. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Who We Are Looking For:
• Passionate and experienced individual with 1 – 2 years of fabrication experience, the ability to fabricate solid surfaces a plus
• Forklift experienced preferred and Lumber yard/warehouse experience a plus.
• Proficient and able to work safely with power tools.
• An individual who will be highly quality- minded in all job functions.
• Strength in multi-tasking and handling multiple projects and assignments.
• A diverse candidate who is able to check and manage incoming product to verify material against receiving documents, noting and reporting any discrepancies or damage.
• A motivated employee who is able to communicate with customers and other branch employees to solve fabrication issues.
• Accommodating individual who is willing and able to locate and stage material for delivery by company truck or pickup by customers
• An individual with CDL A or B
What You Will Do:
• Fabrication of countertops at the branch with high quality and safe practices.
• Assist branch truck driver by loading and securing material in the truck in a manner that assures no damage in transit.
• Ensure that material loaded for delivery matches shipping documents and that the products are in good condition.
• Maintain warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
• Assist in taking inventory as required on a regular basis.
• Work safely, attend safety meetings and follow all safety procedures and policies.
• Be able to lift and carry products from 75-100 lbs. weight with a helper.
• The functions of this position may be exposed to modest amounts of heat, dust, fumes and noise.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of frequency and intensity in other physical activities such as reaching, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling and crouching.
• Must have good visual acuity, depth perception, color vision, and peripheral vision.
• The applicant will be required to work both inside and outside in extremes of cold, heat and humidity, depending on the season and location.
• Actively engage in Rugby Nation.
What’s in It for You:
• No nights or weekends – Monday thru Friday
• Competitive Medical – Dental – Vision
• Short Term and Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Traditional & Roth
• Paid Time Off
• Great TEAM environment