favorite this post Plumbing Repairs for the Homeowner ($48.00 per hour plus parts) (Salem) hide this posting unhide


license info: Roanoke County

Semi Retired Master Plumber and former Plumbing Contractor.
I am licensed as a handyman service and I specialize in plumbing repairs and I can make different types of handyman repairs. I am not a contractor and do not give a guess or quote as to what a job will cost
(I normally work in the Salem Area) Please call to see if you are close enough that I can help you. I try not to travel further than 20 minutes one way. If further away we may discuss a possible travel charge.
I can help you the homeowner in replacing a water heater. I can also make minor plumbing repairs for you in your home, such as repairing leaks in drain lines, interior water lines, replace traps, unstop commodes, install new faucets or repair faucets on kitchen sinks and lavatories. I do carry a small stock of small repair parts that are typically needed on my truck. I would gladly give you an answer for your particular situation.
(Sorry, I am not set up at this time to unclog sewer lines and I do not work on rental property unless you the owner are present at all times.)
If interested? My name is Gene and I put my Name on my business, Gene W. Carter LLC.
Just give me a call at 330-2225
Because of spam and spoofed phone numberd calls, ("Please") leave a message and I ("will"!) return your call as soon as possible
Have A Truly Blessed Day!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6916013703



best of [?]