Stonemark Management, a national multi-family management company, seeks a highly motivated experienced Part-Time Leasing Consultant to join our team at Cedar Point Apartment Homes. As the first impression of the property, you must present a level of professionalism and unparalleled customer service! If you are interested in an environment that offers new opportunities/experiences every day please read further.
Responsible for conducting tours with prospects, answering calls, entering maintenance work orders, replying to email leads, preparing leases, and assisting the property manager with the day-to-day operation of the property. This position will be about 16 hours a week, and you must be available to work weekends and some during the week.
• Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards
• Must be able to interact with residents and prospective applicants in a friendly, inviting, and professional manner.
• Maintains prospect, traffic and leasing data
• Assists in tenant screening and processing of credit checks
• Prepares lease documentation and completes move-in procedures
• Assists residents with maintenance requests
• Handles telephone calls and on-site traffic
• Assists with marketing to include preparation of flyers, newsletters and market surveys
• Assists Property Manager in all aspects of property management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be very organized, professional, friendly, enthusiastic and diligent.
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
• At least one years experience in leasing consultant, marketing, and/or related sales experience a plus.
Interested candidates may apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug free Workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers