compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Excel Sales Team is looking for a strong Sales Administrator. Ideally, this would be an experienced administrative professional with a background in accounting, Sales Administration or supporting a high volume Sales team.
Strong Pay & Monthly Performance Bonus Incentive / Benefits / Paid-Time Off / Company Sponsored 401k Plan
Apply via this posting, in person or on our company website at www.ExcelTruckGroup.com.
1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for performing a variety of duties primarily supporting our New Truck and Trailer Sales team (Sales Manager and the Sales Representatives).
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide administrative assistance supporting a high volume Sales team.
- This position supports our Sales team directly impacting the experience that our customers have with our company. The Sales Administrative Coordinator is a key role in meeting and exceeding our customer's needs.
- Invoicing - As our Sales team completes the sale of our trucks, the Sales Administrative Coordinator is required to complete the transaction via our complete invoicing process.
- Inventory - Responsible for the inventory of our Company's new and used truck products.
- Warranty - Coordinates warranty efforts and documents.
- Maintain company files, soft and hard copy alike.
- Used Truck Appraisals - Responsible for entering and updating core information.
- Performs other administrative or office duties as required or as assigned. Must be skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Adobe functions.
3 | ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports directly to the Sales Manager. Able to support our Sales team and other departments as needed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers