compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an experienced and team-oriented individual to fill our Landscape Installation Foreman position immediately. The Landscape Installation Foreman will be responsible for completing landscape and hardscape installations efficiently, work under our Landscape Division Manager, and oversee a landscape construction crew.
Our Landscape Installation Foreman involves a variety of service and installation tasks while maintaining company quality and safety standards. Direct activities on job site include, but are not limited to:
- Safely and proficiently use hand tools
- Operate heavy machinery
- Perform maintenance of small equipment
- Manage and lead crew members during performance of projects
- Communication skills. Be able to communicate well with crew members, clients, and supervisor
- MUST HAVE 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION FOREMAN
- Able to operate Bobcats, Excavators, and other heavy construction equipment
- Valid Driver's License (This is a must)
- Be able to follow directions and possess excellent mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work outdoors in various conditions
- Must be able to safely lift 75 lbs
- Must be respectful, honest, reliable, self-motivated, and possess a positive attitude
Please call 540-529-0484.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers