compensation: Will discuss if interviewed employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Professional Transportation, Inc. (PTI)
is having a Hiring Event for Van Drivers!
Qualified applicants can receive offers on the spot!
Full & part time positions available on 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts.
Flexible schedules, no heavy lifting, travel, and see new sights!
Company provided vehicles and fuel! Drivers are home every day.
We are looking to hire customer focused, dependable, flexible team members
to help us transport rail road crew members in the area.
Interviews will be held at:
• Mon., 6/24 – 10AM – 6PM
• Roanoke Branch Office
• 1314 Riverland Road SE
• Roanoke, VA 24014
• To schedule an appointment, click here: https://ptiinterviews.as.me/Roanoke
• No appointment needed – walk-ins welcome!
Interested? You will need to meet the following:
• Have at least 5 years of verifiable driving experience
• Live within 30 minutes of the location for which you are applying
• Have a clean driving record
• Be able to read, write, and converse in English
• Be able to pass a criminal convictions background check
• Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
How to Prepare:
• Complete an application online at www.JobsPTI.com
• If you complete an online application, please make sure to notify the hiring manager at the event
What to Bring:
• Driver’s License
• Social Security Card
• Resume, if you have one
About the Company:
• Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our railroad customers to pick up and drop off train crews. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the crews to their destinations. Taking place thousands of times a day, these trips can range from a few miles to a few hundred miles. EEO
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities